Fall!! How did it get here so quickly? I can’t believe the leaves are starting to change and school is back in session. Hopefully the transition to fall/ winter schedules went smoothly and you had a wonderful summer to remember. With the cooler weather already here, I added some new teas to TeaLeafs wall.
- Noble Grey is a White Tea with an enchanting aroma of bergamot and vanilla. The flavors pair perfectly with this soft, white tea
- Lung Ching is a Green Tea that is also known as “Dragon Fountain Tea” and “Tea of the Emperor”. It is light, a little sweet and fruity with classical green tea character
- Chocolate Banana Walnut is a Green Tea that is deep rich dark chocolate with fresh banana and a robust nutty aroma. Reminds me of a chocolate covered banana
- Papaya Orange is a Green/White Blend with tropical papaya flavors and juicy orange notes perfectly combined with sweet berry notes
- Dark Chocolate is a Black Tea with cocoa peel and coriander that underline the tart yet sweet chocolate flavors of cocoa and dark chocolate. Perfect for the chocolate lover
- Orange Cookie is a Black tea with a spiciness rounded off by a generous portion of sweet apple pieces and the scent of juicy oranges and delicate cream
I spent a day at the New York Gift Show in August and searched and found a few new items for TeaLeafs. I’m so happy to have found a water kettle that can go on a gas, electric or induction range with a 1.0 Liter boiling capacity. The lid has a thermometer with a red-range that highlights optimal brew temperature between 195 and 205 degrees Fahrenheit. There is a precision pour spout and a counterbalanced handle. Absolutely perfect for heating water to the perfect temperature that different types of teas require for the “perfect” cup. Very attractive and so functional!
At a previous gift show I attended, I met with a new company that sold “Tea Drops”. I was fascinated with the concept and after meeting with the owner of the company for the second time, I decided to bring this very unique “tea” into TeaLeafs. Tea Drops are USDA Organic pressed teas made from Organic Tea leaves, Organic Aromatic spices and Organic raw sugar. The Tea Drop can be enjoyed at any time and any place with just boiling water. No need for special tools, tea expertise or steeping time. The Tea Drops dissolve in your cup! Fun shaped with spices and a hint of raw sugar make the perfect cup of tea achievable without the hassle. They come in a classic box composed of high quality Paulownia wood that has a sliding top for easy access. They make a perfect gift option too.
For years I have been in awe of Glass Teapot Paperweights with flowers or butterflies inside. I couldn’t pass them up this year when I saw them. Please check out the paperweights, miniature glass teapots with flowers and glass teapot ornaments.
Many of you have seen the natural stone tile coasters that I brought into TeaLeafs a few months back. They have been so successful that I have many more coming in with different sayings. I have also expanded the “That’s All” mug line. I love hearing people laugh and I always know where you are in the store by your laughter from these items.
Fred and Friends have a few new fun tea infusers. Cute-Tea the hedgehog, Brew Bunny the rabbit and Tropic Tea the flamingo are the newest in their line and TeaLeafs is happy to have them available for you.
With the wonderful response I have gotten regarding the Anuschka hand-painted quality leather products, I have added more to choose from. A perfect gift for that special person or for yourself!
Well, that brings you up to date on what’s new at TeaLeafs!!
I wish you all a wonderful fall and I hope to see you soon.
Thank you for your continued friendship and support. As I always say, I wouldn’t be here without you.
Please “Follow” TeaLeafs on Facebook and “Like” TeaLeafs page. You can also go to www.tealeafswny.com for additional information.
Till the next time, stay safe, warm and continue to drink great tea.
With warm regards,