It has been quite a while since I sent out a newsletter and I hope you had a wonderful summer. Fall has arrived with sunshine and nice temperatures and I’m hoping that this is a sign for an upcoming kind winter!
For the past few months, I have been taste testing teas and traveling in search of finding unique items to share with you.
I have added the following teas to TeaLeafs “Wall of Teas”:
- Dragon Pearls is a Black tea that is naturally sweet and smooth with subtle cocoa notes and a touch of earthiness
- Darjeeling Black Oolong is a rarity from one of the top plantations within the estate of Darjeeling. It has a flowery flavor that is mild with a fully aromatic taste and a large Oolong leaf
- Cocomint is a Green tea that is fresh and cool with a smooth, sweet minty flavor with hints of chocolate
- Apricot Honeybush is an Herbal infusion with the rich taste of honeybush combined with the sweet flavor of ripe apricots
- Ginger Lime Rooibos is a caffeine free Organic green rooibos that is both zesty and uplifting. A wonderful combination of flavor
I will now be carrying Palais Des Thes tea gift sets. Palais Des Thes has a wonderful variety of teas and the gift sets provide a nice selection. I will be carrying:
- Scented Blends has a selection of 4 of the most popular blends created by Palais des Thes
- Japanese Green Teas is perfect for fans of Japanese green teas
- Earl Grey Teas contains four varieties of Earl Grey
- A Day in Teas is a set that lets you enjoy tea throughout the day: morning, lunch, afternoon and evening
We love making our tea in our Teacup tilting mugs! Put your teaspoon of tea in the steeping basket, pour hot water and let it steep. Then tilt the angled base when done brewing and enjoy the beauty of the unfurled tea leaves, the aroma of the tea, the color of the liquor and the warmth while holding the mug. Perfect! There is no need to remove the tea leaves- just drink and enjoy the experience. For a second cup, just add more hot water and tilt to steep. No mess. You are in control and the steeping piece is removable for easy cleaning.
I have been carrying the “That’s All Mugs” for a while and I added a few new ones to the collection. Check out my website for the many sayings that are available on the mugs. Besides being funny, a portion of the proceeds is donated to the fight against Ovarian Cancer.
Want to keep your drink cold for hours? Chill ID tumblers and Chill ID glasses will do that! Whether it’s tea, water, wine, beer or soda, your drink will stay cold. Just put the glass in water and lift out. The water will evaporate leaving a dry chalk finish. Come in and we will show you how it works.
I found some adorable sliding tins with a Union Jack or a British Heritage Car on the front of the tin. English Breakfast teabags in a great tin!
Grape, Mango, Mint and Peach Handmade Artisan Blooming teas in tins are now in stock. They not only are beautiful to look at as they blossom but delicious to drink. A wonderful gift paired with a glass teapot or glass tumbler.
For all of you dark chocolate lovers, I now carry “Fruits in Chocolate”. Natural antioxidants, high in vitamins and minerals and cholesterol free, these delicious individually wrapped, made in the USA, whole fruit wrapped in dark chocolate are the best!!
I also found Lemon Zinger and Hot Ginger Cookies which have a definite “Zing” to them. So perfect with a cup of tea if you like some heat!!
Savannah Bee Company carries Gold Reserve Sourwood Honey. The honey is so rare this year that the bottles are numbered and signed by the beekeeper. TeaLeafs was able to acquire only 6 bottles of this highly remarkable honey. What an excellent and very special gift.
There are many more new and unique items at TeaLeafs. Some of them are on my website and others you just have to visit the store to see!!
As always, I want to thank you for your friendship and continued support. I sincerely appreciate it. If you need to ship a gift, keep in mind that I offer free shipping on all orders of $75 and above.
Please “Follow” us on Facebook and “Like” TeaLeafs page. I post the daily sample tea selections along with upcoming events. Also, you can go to www.tealeafswny.com for additional information and pictures of all of our teas, new items and many of our accessories.
Till the next time, stay warm, safe and continue to drink good tea.
With warm regards,