Welcome Spring! It’s about time and we’re looking forward at TeaLeafs to opening the doors and letting the fresh air in. It has been an exceptionally long and cold winter and I had plenty of time to taste test new teas and search for new tea items for the store. I found some wonderful new teas and I think you will like them as well.
- Naturally high in antioxidants and full-bodied, Kenyan Black Tea is among the World’s finest. It has a strong and distinct flavor. The purchase of this fine tea directly benefits the women, children and farmers of western Kenya by providing jobs and educational assistance. 100% of the profits go toward school fees and the purchase of books and uniforms for the orphans of western Kenya.
- Ginger Jasmine is a lovely Green Tea with hints of ginger, jasmine and orange. It has a character that is slightly sweet with a hint of spiciness.
- Peach Passion Oolong is a blend of Chinese Formosa Oolong tea with Sunflower petals and natural Peach flavors. One serving of this delicious full-leaf tea can be brewed multiple times.
- Strawberry Oolong is a seasonal floral Ti Kuan Yin Oolong with a superb strawberry cup!
- Many people inquired and requested Mulberry Leaf. After much research, I found an excellent distributor who carries the Organic Leaf. White Mulberry Leaf is believed to help regulate blood sugars and therefore is thought to help with diabetes. It is very light in flavor and can be re-steeped up to three times. It is a caffeine free infusion.
- Honey Ginger Camomile is a Caffeine Free Infusion with the smoothness of honey and the slight spiciness of ginger. It is very soothing, relaxing and excellent for the stomach.
- Cabernet is a wine inspired White Tea with Chrysanthemum petals and Natural Cabernet flavoring that gives a sweet, light and delicious cup.
- Berry Blast is a delicious blending of Caffeine Free Rooibos and flavorful essences of fresh Blueberries and tart Red Raspberries followed by a hint of aromatic Safflowers. What a treat!
Grumpy Cat mugs have arrived. This adorable and very popular cat has his own mug with grumpy sayings. Let the grumpy cat say what you would like to say!! It will put a smile on your face.
I have expanded my line of “That’s All” mugs. A portion of all proceeds are donated to the fight against Ovarian Cancer. Please check my website. Many of the mugs sell out quickly.
My “Happy Wall” of clocks has some new additions. The wall makes me smile every time I look at it!!
That is just a sampling of the many new tea items available at TeaLeafs. We are looking forward to seeing you again. In the meantime, please follow TeaLeafs on Facebook and be sure and “Like” TeaLeafs page.
Thank you for your continued friendship and support of TeaLeafs. It is deeply appreciated.
And, as always, stay warm, safe and continue to drink good tea.
With warm regards,
Syd Hoffman- Owner