PARTS & MATERIALS
BASKET INFUSER : Stainless Steel / Polypropylene
– Heat resistant up to 120°C/240°F
– Condensed extra-fine holes to circulate the tea efficiently
– Handle for easy access to control infusing time
LID : Stainless Steel
MUG : Lead-free High-fired Ceramic
– Dishwasher-safe, but hand wash recommended
|Care Instruction & Warning|
– Use caution when handling hot water. Let boiling water cool down a bit before pouring it in mug.
– Do not put mug on heating element.
– Do not use metal scouring pad or hard scrubbing sponge.
– When metal utensils contact the satin finish glaze, tiny metal particles become caught in the microscopic valleys. You may notice some gray marks or scratches on your teapot, this is not a defect. The metal deposits can be removed with cleanser such as Bar Keepers Friends. Which can be found at your local retailer.
All the materials used for FORLIFE products are food-safe.